WIN! Afternoon tea for two at the Brookfield Hotel, near Emsworth
The Brookfield Hotel is just a few minutes from the delightful fishing village of Emsworth on the south coast, set in Chichester Harbour. The independent, family owned, 42 bedroom Hotel offers high levels of customer service and cuisine. An ideal venue for weddings and receptions as well as other events and celebrations, they also have a locally renowned restaurant offering local produce wherever possible serving lunch and dinner daily.
And now The Brookfield Hotel would like to give away afternoon tea for two, to one lucky winner!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
How many bedrooms does The Brookfield Hotel have?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org 31st August 2018 and the winner will be contacted by email.
Telephone 01243 373363
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Voucher will be emailed to the winner
2. Booking to be made directly with the hotel – telephone 01243 373363 and is subject to availability
3. Please mention voucher and quote ‘Foodie News’ at time of booking and bring voucher along with you on the day
4. Includes tea and/or filter coffee, selection of sandwiches, mini cakes and scones for two guests
5. This can also served with a glass of Prosecco if desired for the additional cost of £4.95 per person
6. Afternoon tea served between 3.00pm and 5.30pm, seven days a week
7. The voucher has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged
8. Valid until 30 November 2018
9. Weather permitting this can be served in their beautiful landscaped gardens!